Monday, 7 May 2012

Blackbird..

Blackbird singing in the dead of night ,
Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
 All your life You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
  Black bird singing in the dead of night
 Take these sunken eyes and learn to see ,
all your life you were only waiting for this moment to be free 
 Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly
 Into the light of the dark black night.
 Blackbird fly, Blackbird fly 
Into the light of the dark black night. 
 Blackbird singing in the dead of night 
Take these broken wings and learn to fly 
All your life You were only waiting for this moment to arise, 
You were only waiting for this moment to arise, 
You were only waiting for this moment to arise 

 Now , I'm sure I read that this song isn't about blackbirds at all ,but what the hey , I have a different interpretation in my head . We are currently being visited by Boris the blackbird who sings to me daily , if I hear him whilst in the house I automatically boil a kettle ,make a cuppa and go sit with him outside and stop and listen ...and listen .. Peace and deep tune that alters with each breath...and listen x - Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment