I haven't blogged for ages eh? I have sat down to about four times but not got round to it , but I am very pleased to blog about taking part in the 30 Day vegan , an e course shared with a friend (cheaper) to totally look at my diet. With Endometriosis I tend to get a lot of IBS symptoms and my list of foods I can't tolerate seems to be growing and growing , So this week I am really looking at healthy eating and lifestyle in a bid to try and sort myself out I have started today with a green smoothy , kale (too much ) strawberries , blackberries, apple , pear and maple syrup , yummy , tonight I will stir fry . I am seriously missing my cuppa but will get used to it , have limited myself to one first thing to get me going .. My moods have really improved the last month , noone feared the Green dragon this month , which was a bonus , sighs from everyone , although I do seem to be aquiring several hot flushes at bedtime ,These feel weird as i am an ice block most of the time.. Much love Tracy x
Sounds delicious!!! I try to eat a majoritively vegan diet too *though, I should eat healthier...I want to go raw soon and see where it takes me! I also suffer from IBS as well as a load of other health problems :( I feel ya, it is awful. (This is Carrot Flowers from FB btw)x
ReplyDelete